Salisbury city race - 6 November

I just wanted to flag up this urban event coming in a few weeks.

https://sarumo.org.uk/events/salisbury-city-race/

It is part of the UK Orienteering League and the Southern England Orienteering Urban League.

Entries close on 31st October.

@Annabel1995 as we discussed yesterday!

I’ve entered this and also the November Classic on the Sunday, should make a fine O weekend. As I have run in some large events this year including the Scottish 6 days, BOC and SW champs I thought I would check out the UKOL and found myself in 8th for M60. Pleasantly surprised by this I am intending to get some more in, ideally to be able to drop any lowest scores as I’m sure there are some good runners who have yet to get enough runs in.

Another orienteering event I had no idea was on!!

There do seem to be quite a few bigger events that, whilst regulars know they exist, they do not appear on the events list on the QO website. Is there a better place to find out about them?!

That is good work @BrianJP :smile:

1 Like

I go onto the BOF website which has good filters etc, even so I managed to miss the big Welsh event that was on some weeks back. That day I went down to Whitchurch Common for Devon’s league event and had a very enjoyable run on Brown, though I was wondering why I was the only one from QO…

@BrianJP the welsh event was another one I knew nothing about! (although if I was free I would have gone to Dartmoor anyway as it is my favourite bit of moor!)