Caddihoe Chase 2023

For those of you attending the Caddihoe Chase, is anybody interested in meeting up on the Saturday night for a meal?

Andy and I usually use the camper van to overnight near the Rising Sun Inn which is very close to the event and end up in the pub! It is quite a basic locals pub but does reasonable food.

@Mr_Rant if I get organised and book somewhere to stay, then yes, please!

Hi Rosie
Do you just park up on the side of the road? Shame we can’t camp at Speech House but I checked and it’s a definite no. I remember camping there once for an OMM weekend.
Thanks
Adele

1 Like

Hi Adele, basically yes - various lay-bys are an option. Pub then useful for loo and teeth cleaning!

I’m in!
Will probably be tent camping and cycling to pub, so not too far away please!

1 Like

Hi Ollie, count the Lewis’s in.

1 Like

Just booked in :+1: so just to confirm I am in @Mr_Rant

(and I think @Pete might be coming)

Yeah I’m in :+1: Caddihoe is always a good event, combined with a social at the pub makes for an excellent weekend :smiling_face:

1 Like

Sounds good. FYI, myself and the Fieldhouses are camping at the YHA Wye Valley. It’s £8 per night atm.
We will likely have space to give you and the bike a lift @RichardS if needed!

1 Like

I’m going too, staying in Littledean and interested in eating at the pub

1 Like

Good to see the QO turnout. I’m back next week and will give the pub a ring to see if they can cope.

Hi all,
Actually have emailed pub who can accommodate us. Appreciate it might not appeal to all or depend on where you are staying. Is 7 pm a sensible time - feel I need Karen as she always organises this sort of thing! Can you get back to me next week please.
Rosie

1 Like

Fine with me @RosieW

Sounds good to me @Rosie. There will be 5 Fieldhouse’s with me as well.

1 Like

Rising Sun sounds good to me

1 Like

The goddards can come too :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Rosie
Hope you included me and Mr A (aka Mike).
Thanks
Adele

Adele,
I hadn’t, but no problem. I emailed for your mobile number to add you to WhatsApp group as not sure you want to put it in public domain here?