Bath - BOK Urban - 18/05/22 results

A very wet but very technical urban orienteering in Bath on Wednesday evening.

Graham continued his good set of results on the medium course, coming in 4th. Martin was in 20th, with Rosie a minute and a half in 22nd. Tony finished 27th.

Robin finished in 3rd place on the long course, just a minute behind 2nd place (but still a gap of 8 minutes from the leader). Pete came in 33rd after an error on the long leg, and Stephen was 47th.

The next event is closer to home in Weston Super Mare on Wednesday 25th May - BOK Urban Orienteering Series 5 - Weston-Super-Mare - 25th May 2022 | Bristol Orienteering Klub

Results, splits and RouteGadget at: BOK Urban Orienteering Series 4 - Bath - 18th May 2022 | Bristol Orienteering Klub

@Pete whilst I am not sad for missing the rain, I feel like I missed an opportunity to take advantage! Sounds like a good course though.

All was going well till control 12, i didn’t know what symbol was but thought hopefully it would be visable, after running under bridge around and all about asked fellow runner what symbol was CANOPY, even then ran under it twice before finding control hidden in dark alcove. No problems after apart from injury sustained at Manx Mountain Marathon recurring making last 10 controls physically hard. Hopefully after some rest and swotting up all week on contol symbols should be better prepared for Weston